Posted on Mar 13, 2011 in Life
It’s lent, so again this year I crowd sourced my facebook and twitter contacts for suggestions on things to give up for lent.
- Cornflakes (Lee) – A bit of strange one this, as I don’t eat cornflakes, and obviously crunchy nut cornflakes are too nice to give up.
- Social Networking (Bill) – Ha, Never!
- Lent/Giving up – (porterdarren/Mick)
- Scat porn (Mick) – Wait, wot? This is supposed to be stuff I do now. My tastes are a little more extreme than that.
- Give up all hope of the Coalition giving us a decent Budget to promote economic growth (Andrew) – Again, this isn’t something I’ve got to to give up.
- Sucking tramps cocks (Adrian) – Oh, you!
- Ice cream (Brooke) – Ah, a sensible suggestions again.
- Sarcasm (AndyMc_) – I did try this one last year, but only lasted a few hours.
- Using cotton buds to clean out your ears. It’s wrong, but it feels so gooood! (LilvixenUK) – How else can you clean your ears if you give this up?
- After asking what I liked the most Minecraft (steelrattus)
- The colour red. No red smarties, no blackcurrant, no strawberries, no red tshirts. Or the colour grey or beige. (Lemonpillows) – A very original and creative this one, but probably a little to clever for my will power.
Ok, so from those suggestions I think this years list will be as follows;
- Ice cream
The ice cream I’m not to worried about but over month without Minecraft is going to be very very difficult.