Posted on May 12, 2010 in Crappy Remixes
Anyone can create there own crappy c64 remix. All you have to do is follow these crappy steps.
- Go to HSVC and download the full collections of Commodore 64 SID music.
- Download a SID player to listen to these SIDs.
- Choose a SID to remix.
- Download and use SID2MIDI, convert to convert your chosen SID into a MIDI file
- Open up some Music Sequencer software
- Import the MIDI file you created earlier into your music software.
- Change the default MIDI instruments into some a little more interesting.
- Save the sequence as an MP3 file
Congratulations you now have a completely off-key c64 minute remix!